Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.118 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,841 (S/. 16,856) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)