Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,646 (S/. 15,419) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)