Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,498 (S/. 64,673) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)