Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)