Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 209 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)