Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.533 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 235 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,239 (€4,244) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)