Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)