Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07055 AED / MKD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,441 (204,691 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)