Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06525 AED / MKD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,745 (379,214 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (28 minutes ago)