Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,555 (€10,238) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)