Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 218 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,038 (36,926 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)