Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.936 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,530 (36,906 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)