Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21392 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 12,211 (ARS $57,083) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)