Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20406 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,906 (E£ 161,260) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)