Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20784 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,702 (E£ 89,984) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)