Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 233 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,179 (59,012 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)