Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)