Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 209 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)