Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 AED / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)