Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 AED / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,180 (104,141 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)