Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,036 (40,262 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)