Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,542 (20,768 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)