Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,005 (22,442 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)