Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,765 (21,914 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)