Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / PGK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,011 (22,067 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)