Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10258 AED / MUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,013 (₨458,292) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)