Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,358 (3,633,326 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)