Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,536 (1,742,173 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)