Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,469 (1,969,972 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)