Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01043 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,683 (1,982,460 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)