Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31142 AED / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,015 (R 83,537) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)