Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 AED / HTG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,411 (494,082 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)