Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.426 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,101 (£14,933) in Poole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)