Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,499 (R$ 18,769) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (36 minutes ago)