Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,597 (R$ 45,288) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)