Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27360 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,302 (R 96,130) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)