Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03518 AED / NPR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,794 (₨ 1,045,874) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)