Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03560 AED / NPR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,381 (₨ 1,049,926) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)