Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03381 AED / NPR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,895 (₨ 1,002,438) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (40 minutes ago)