Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00696 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,191 (7,067,065 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (41 minutes ago)