Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 78,889 (13,039,319 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)