Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.006 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 188 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)