Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.953 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,615 (€9,515) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)