Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,691 (€5,071) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)