Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,878 (40,140 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)