Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 59,299 (65,959 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)