Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,369 (15,784 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)