Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,067 (€8,091) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)