Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,547 (R$ 38,084) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)