Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,289 (R$ 37,978) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)