Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,088 (€13,950) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)