Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,627 (元55,028) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)