Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05424 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,258 (₨447,284) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)