Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,905 (31,835,572 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)