Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,771 (46,933,736 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)