Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10314 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,084 (592,267 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)