Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10815 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,529 (226,812 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)