Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11506 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,544 (230,698 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)