Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31748 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,688 (R 93,510) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)