Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.828 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,651 (RM43,073) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)