Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,256 (€13,947) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (24 minutes ago)