Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06425 AED / RUB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,151 (руб 235,817) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)