Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,767 (COL$26,738,842) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)