Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,455 (COL$13,568,613) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)