Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,854 (COL$14,954,176) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)