Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05197 AED / MZN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,938 (883,995 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)