Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05214 AED / MZN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,980 (843,511 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)