Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,357 (R$ 39,775) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)