Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 AED / HUF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,219 (2,415,031 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)