Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12913 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,136 ($U194,652) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)