Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,435 (4,006,620 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)