Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,243 (4,002,727 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)