Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10830 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,580 (180,791 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)