Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,914 (€6,041) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)