Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,607 (€11,090) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (28 minutes ago)