Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,220 (₨322,899) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)