Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 AED / SRD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,408 (60,359 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)