Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,362 (5,239,143 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)