Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.713 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,188 (NZ$15,183) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)