Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,094 (€6,790) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)