Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.336 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,357 (€7,462) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)