Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.534 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,060 (€7,953) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)