Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,091 (€14,725) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)