Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,423 (€7,567) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)