Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.320 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,230 (€7,461) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)