Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,989 (Rp 101,551,752) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (35 minutes ago)