Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AED / LAK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 80,453 (179,512,783 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)