Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03345 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,370 (₨1,177,098) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)