Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03181 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,766 (₨1,218,715) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)